ProScan Version 4.4.4 Is Out

  • bob_proscan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      The latest and greatest ProScan is out.

      The Export / Print feature is enhanced to show all the systems (to
      channels) parameters. Check it out as I couldn't be more pleased with
      the looks.

      The much requested changing the site and system (single site scanners)
      type selection box is in this release.

      Version 4.4.4
      =============
      Added - Database - DMA scanners - Export / Print database systems now
      includes all parameters.
      Added - Database - DMA scanners - Selection box for changing the site
      and system (single site scanners) types.
      Added - Database - DMA scanners - Export the database to CSV (comma
      delimited) files.
      Added - Startup detects Control Channel data on and turns off.
      Changed - Database - DMA scanners - HTML Report renamed Export / Print.
      Changed - Logging - Date now shows Month/Day/Year or Day/Month/Year
      depending on the computer regional settings.
      Fixed - Program may crash if the option "Minimize To The Notification
      Area" is set.
      Fixed - Scanner Over IP - Number Tag and Jump not working remotely.
      Many - Many small bug fixes and improvements.
      ProScan supports the BCD996XT, BCD396XT, BCT15X, BC346XT, BCD996T,
      BCD396T, BCT15, BR330T, BC796D, BC785D, BC780XLT, BC296D, and BC250D
      scanners.

      ProScan contains the most features of any Computer Aided Scanning ever
      made. I stand by my words and product.

      ProScan - Taking Computer Aided Scanning To The Next Level!

      http://www.proscan.org <http://www.proscan.org>
      http://proscan.dyndns.org:443 <http://proscan.dyndns.org:443> - Web
      Server
      bob@... <mailto:bob@...>