But there is no such thing as a dumb question!!!

  • Jeffreyinberthoud
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
      Ok , here it comes how do I lock out and unlock a entire system on the xt? the origional had system lock out under options this does not......

      I know I cant believe Im asking this either.........:)
    • Uniden UPMan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
        If conventional, F+L/O, L/O while on that system.
        If trunked (multisite), F+L/O, L/O all the sites in the system.
         UPMan