Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' ...

    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 4, 2009
      True, but the start of Uniden's Q1 2009 (4/1) is.

      All this guessing is irrelevant. I thought I read somewhere that it
      would be released next month. I think it was toward the latter part of
      the month, but it's getting very close regardless. I doubt it will be
      released in June.

      Joe M.

      johnstark wrote:
      > Better read Upmans response, 6/30 isn't 27 days away....
      >
      > John

    • MRI
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 5, 2009
        Or if the storing of multi tones on one freq has been sorted on search and store? This is a problem with the t version. That will be my deciding factor.