BCD396XT with extras - $540

  • x2000n
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2010
      Hello all,

      a number of people contacted me, telling that $600 is too much for what I want to sell. So I reduced the price please tell me if this is more appropriate!

      - BCD396XT - with all original accessories

      - Carry case with screen protector (textile)

      - 6 adapters (connector saver, SMA to BNC etc.)

      - 5 handheld antennas ( various frequency bands and sizes, telescopic, stubby, rubber ducky etc. includes SRH805S stealth antenna)

      - 4 mobile antennas (for car use): wide band, 800 Mhz etc.

      All this in pristine, unused condition.

      I would like to get $540 for the complete lot + shipping if I have to ship it. (my cost was over $900 for all the included items!)

      Payment via paypal or cash.

      I live in Oakville and work in Mississauga if you would like to see / pick up.

      Please email me at x2000n@...

      Thank you for reading...

      Regards,

      Miklos Tomka