Selling my BCD396XT with many extras, as new

  • x2000n
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2010
      Hello all,

      I have purchased recently a BCD396XT unit, hoping that I will have time to use it. But with two babies in our home - the time I have for it is close to zero.

      So I offer it here for sale first, before posting it on Ebay.

      This is the complete package:

      BCD396XT - with all original accessories

      Hard leather case

      6 adapters (connector saver, SMA to BNC etc.)

      5 handheld antennas ( various frequency bands and sizes, telescopic, stubby,rubber ducky etc. includes SRH805S stealth antenna)

      4 mobile antennas (for car use): wide band, 800 Mhz etc.

      All this is in pristine, unused condition.

      I would like to get $600 for the complete lot + shipping if I have to ship it. (my cost was over $900 for all the included items!)

      Payment via paypal or cash.

      I live in Oakville and work in Mississauga if you would like to see / pick up.

      Please email me at x2000nNOSPAMyahoo.com (replace NOSPAM with @)

      Thank you for reading...

      Regards,

      Miklos Tomka