Re: [BCD396XT] Questions: Bandscope / Resume scan

  • Richard Victor
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2010
      I'll pass on explaining Q.1., but Q.2. can be resolved by the negative
      delay time feature which allows the scanner to stop on the channel for
      the length of time set and then to move on regardless of whether the
      signal continues or not.

      Dick

      On 5/5/2010 10:31 PM, spacezephyr wrote:
      > Hi List,
      >
      > Q: 1. How does one setup a bandscope search/freq. range? I am at a lost on this one.
      >
      > Q: 2. I would like to to keep a freq., in memory. Problem: freq. locks up, after squelch shuts down, and is "still on" and will not "auto scan". Any fix?
      >
      > Thanks for any help in advance.
      >
      > Greg

    • Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2010
        On 5/5/10 8:31 PM, spacezephyr wrote:
        > Hi List,
        >
        > Q: 1. How does one setup a bandscope search/freq. range? I am at a lost on this one.

        In Band scope mode press the ".No" key to select settings. Turn the
        scroll knob to change the settings.

        http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BandScopeMode

        --
        Best Regards, Keith | http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/