Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Anybody knows the part # for

  • johnstark@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 14 , May 4, 2010
      Well if it is new and under warranty send it to Uniden for repair. Shouldn't cost anything except shipping if its a faulty part. You paid for the warranty and may as well use it, plus it could save you down the road if it needs service you will be out of luck since you "opened" it and performed an unauthorized repair.
      John
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T