Re: [BCD396XT] Re: XT version sensitivity?

    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 4, 2009
      Why would you want that? Other scanners have more sensitivity but have
      intermod and overload issues in urban areas. When these other scanners
      are deaf, the 396 receives the signals fine. IOW, don't mess with what
      works.

      Granted, if you're in a rural area the extra sensitivity would be nice,
      but not at the expense of usability in urban areas. Many people travel
      between the two areas and would rather have a scanner that works fair
      everywhere as opposed to only working in one environment and not all.
      The 396T is a good balance between the various environments.

      Joe M.

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, McGinley Joseph
      <mcginleyjoseph2000@...> wrote:

      > Can someone tell me if this version has better sensitivity than that
      > of the t version? That is my deciding factor to purchase.
    • MRI
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 5, 2009
        Or if the storing of multi tones on one freq has been sorted on search and store? This is a problem with the t version. That will be my deciding factor.