Ghost frequenies Custom 1 thru 10

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      How do I delete the CustomX frequencies? They're annoying as hell! I feel like starting all over again.Programming this thing really sucks and is time consuming. I wonder if mines defective?
    • Paul Opitz
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2010
        Lock them out (F+L/O, L/O when it is on one of the searches).

        Or, if you programmed using software, don't enable them in the software.