Re: Just ordered my BCD396XT!

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2010
      I did get the "Freescan" program to use with Radio Reference Database, the 15 bucks it costs to have access to the frequency database is well worth it. Besides some of the features I had to learn, I'm pretty much back where I was with my old BCXT100 and RS Pro-95, I'll have to admit not a pleasure to program and I have a long way to go understanding features. Thank you for thr warm welcome.