Is there MACINTOSH software for BCD396XT?

  • Jeff Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2010
      Hi all,
      I own a BCD396XT and was curious if anybody knows of any Mac software available for it? I know I can run it via a Windows VM or Boot Camp partition but I'd rather have Mac native application.

      Thanks in advance
      Jeff
    • Dennis Griffin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2010
        Highly unlikely that there ever will be. I use ARC396 Pro on my 17" MacBook Pro with Snow Leopard under XP SP3 & Parallels 5 , with the USA-1 cable. Works better than it did on my PC under XP SP2.

        Dennis

        sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 13, 2010, at 12:11, Jeff Miller <jafarm66@...> wrote:

        Hi all,
        I own a BCD396XT and was curious if anybody knows of any Mac software available for it? I know I can run it via a Windows VM or Boot Camp partition but I'd rather have Mac native application.

        Thanks in advance
        Jeff
      • Keith
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2010
          [posted to <BCD396XT.yahoogroups.com> & emailed]
          On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:11:12 -0700 (PDT), Jeff Miller <jafarm66@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi all,
          > I own a BCD396XT and was curious if anybody knows of any Mac software available for it? I know I can run it via a Windows VM or Boot Camp partition but I'd rather have Mac native application.
          >
          > Thanks in advance
          > Jeff

          Well I'm writing software for the Mac right now using TCL/TK. I'm trying
          to iron out some of the bugs right now.

          --

          Best Regards, Keith

          http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/