RE: [BCD396XT] Re: Using mulitple radios on one antenna

  • J Harrell
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6, 2010
      Thanks for replying. The mast itself is buried in the ground about 5feet.
      The scantenna and 2 meter vhf antenna is grounded directly to the fold over
      pole. While this may not be the most appropriate way of doing it I should
      have a ground rod also attached to the pole as well. I was figuring that
      the mast is 5 feet in the ground which is made up of 2 pieces of angle iron
      welded together should be enough ground and I always disconnect my antenna
      feeds where there is a storm.

      Thanks,

      Joey