Re: [BCD396XT] audio output

  • johnstark@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
      What system?
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "sentinel236" <sentinel236@...>
      Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 00:04:04
      To: <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [BCD396XT] audio output

      bcd396xt. I have a re-banded 800 trunk system which stopped receiving. I checked for lockouts even reset for no lockouts globally. Still no audio. I setup a custom search for the freq range -- 851 to 854 -- scanner will find control and lock on, press l/o and will find audio channel and continue to scan. freq are the same

      question, why can i no longer hear the system i have set up, but can hear in custom search mode? Other systems i have programed still work.
      (a conventional,IN SAFE-T, and another MOT).

      I even reset radio and reloaded all systems I had saved and, were working. No memory errors on ini, but same results.

      What am I doing wrong?

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
        Yup, enter the custom bandplan and they will reappear :)
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
          Hello,

          If you disable all of the System Quick Keys except for that system does it
          report that there is nothing to scan?

          Don, KE4JD
          DMAScanning.com

          _____

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
            Provided it's not a P25 system... we don't know.

            Joe M.

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
              OK, so not a P25 system. As others have said, you will need to enter the
              custom bandplan.

              Joe M.