Re: [BCD396XT] audio output

  • johnstark@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
      What system?
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "sentinel236" <sentinel236@...>
      Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 00:04:04
      To: <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [BCD396XT] audio output

      bcd396xt. I have a re-banded 800 trunk system which stopped receiving. I checked for lockouts even reset for no lockouts globally. Still no audio. I setup a custom search for the freq range -- 851 to 854 -- scanner will find control and lock on, press l/o and will find audio channel and continue to scan. freq are the same

      question, why can i no longer hear the system i have set up, but can hear in custom search mode? Other systems i have programed still work.
      (a conventional,IN SAFE-T, and another MOT).

      I even reset radio and reloaded all systems I had saved and, were working. No memory errors on ini, but same results.

      What am I doing wrong?

    • Dave Landrum
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
        Hello,

        Did you enter the Custom Band Plan for 800 MHz Rebanded Systems?

        73

        Dave L.

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
          I entered nothing for this. RadioRef showed nothing to enter so I left it as default. The radio was working for 2 weeks and just stopped receiving the Allen county (IN) PS system. I obtained the freq from RadioRef and all was well. Then just scans but not lock on.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
            If the system has rebanded, you must program it as a CUSTOM site type and enter the rebanding band plan:
            http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/EditBandPlan#Rebanded_Motorola_Systems

            ________________________________

            ____________ _________ _________ __

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
              Yup, enter the custom bandplan and they will reappear :)
              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
                Hello,

                If you disable all of the System Quick Keys except for that system does it
                report that there is nothing to scan?

                Don, KE4JD
                DMAScanning.com

                _____

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
                  Provided it's not a P25 system... we don't know.

                  Joe M.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
                    OK, so not a P25 system. As others have said, you will need to enter the
                    custom bandplan.

                    Joe M.