audio output

  • sentinel236
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
      bcd396xt. I have a re-banded 800 trunk system which stopped receiving. I checked for lockouts even reset for no lockouts globally. Still no audio. I setup a custom search for the freq range -- 851 to 854 -- scanner will find control and lock on, press l/o and will find audio channel and continue to scan. freq are the same

      question, why can i no longer hear the system i have set up, but can hear in custom search mode? Other systems i have programed still work.
      (a conventional,IN SAFE-T, and another MOT).

      I even reset radio and reloaded all systems I had saved and, were working. No memory errors on ini, but same results.

      What am I doing wrong?
    • johnstark@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
        What system?
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
          Hello,

          Did you enter the Custom Band Plan for 800 MHz Rebanded Systems?

          73

          Dave L.

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
            I entered nothing for this. RadioRef showed nothing to enter so I left it as default. The radio was working for 2 weeks and just stopped receiving the Allen county (IN) PS system. I obtained the freq from RadioRef and all was well. Then just scans but not lock on.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
              If the system has rebanded, you must program it as a CUSTOM site type and enter the rebanding band plan:
              http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/EditBandPlan#Rebanded_Motorola_Systems

              ________________________________

              ____________ _________ _________ __

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
                Yup, enter the custom bandplan and they will reappear :)
                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
                  Hello,

                  If you disable all of the System Quick Keys except for that system does it
                  report that there is nothing to scan?

                  Don, KE4JD
                  DMAScanning.com

                  _____

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
                    Provided it's not a P25 system... we don't know.

                    Joe M.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
                      OK, so not a P25 system. As others have said, you will need to enter the
                      custom bandplan.

                      Joe M.