Scanner programming for Chattanooga-Hamilton Co., TN. TRS sys

  • Yoursantaclaus1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010
      I just purchased a Uniden BCD 396-XT scanner. I am trying to locate someone (locally) to program the aforementioned system into it. My eyesight is terrible and I cannot see to do the job myself. I will be willing to pay a fair price to have this done for me. If you do this kind of work, and are located in the Hamilton county-Chattanooga, Tennessee area please E-mail me at: Yoursantaclaus1@.... Thank you in advance. John