Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Warranty Info

  • SRehm24416@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2010
      Thanks.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Patrick - Used 2-Way <usedtwowayradios@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, Mar 31, 2010 5:25 pm
      Subject: RE: [BCD396XT] Re: Warranty Info

      LOL well I hope a certain someone on the list can help get the unit in for "
      arranty " repair, just to make sure its not an early sign of a bad batch of
      lastic housings. :-)
      I am no engineer but it does take time for stress fractures in the molding
      o appear, especially if it's a bad batch of plastic or it wasn't mixed or
      et up right.

      _____________________________________
      lackberry PIN 216AB19A
      Blackberry, Treo, Windows Mobile, iPhone Repair
      otorola 2-Way Radio Service and Technical Consulting
      _____
      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      f SRehm24416@...
      ent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 5:11 PM
      o: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      ubject: Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Warranty Info

      hope they do also. There is more that has not been written about, just to
      eep some privacy about what is going on. I'll keep my fingers crossed.