Re: [BCD396XT] Damage(off main subject)

  • Mr. L. Harris
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2010
      Hello all,

       this is off the main subject but with the last reply replace the case, it reminded me , i need to get a new front case peice for my xt,, i dropped it and cracked case between the function knob and antenna mast its just cosmetic, but i would like to keep it looking nice

       i figured if  a new front case peice was only 20 or so id do it

      i kept my 396t in flawless condtion for he 3 years i had it , not this

      does any one know where i may look for the front case peice on the uniden site?