RE: [BCD396XT] RE: Freescan error message?

  • jack sprat
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28, 2010
      Sometimes stuff builds up the your temp dir and can hinder an install. Try this, go to start run and type %temp% and hit enter. You can delete everything in that folder that pops up. Some stuff you can't and it's ok. Uninstall Freescan and reboot. After rebooting go ahead and install Freescan. If that doesn't work I have more tricks. What version of windows are you running?

      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      From: nc1l@...
      Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:47:02 -0400
      Subject: RE: [BCD396XT] RE: Freescan error message?

      Hi Mel:

      Thanks but I did that. I evven found a site that gave me a "fix" for it, but

      it did not work.

      Since Freescan and Proscan both give me this message I suspect it is more of

      a windoze issue. I recently recovered from a serious virus hit and, while it

      is back working, I think it may have wreaked havoc on some of the programs

      in the computer and I had to clean them off and reinstall them, and I think

      windows is what I might need to reinstall. If not, a complete reformat may

      be needed.

      Anyway, thanks for replying

      BIll

      _____