Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Any news of release on the 396XT?

  • Jason W. Watts
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 14, 2009
      Great! My 30th birthday will be at the end of March, so it'll be a perfect birthday gift for me to get myself! :-)

      Jason W. Watts
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 14, 2009
        Awesome news! Thanks everyone.
        I've got one on order from Hamstation now.

        randybcd396t wrote:

        > According to UPMan on the RR forum:
        >
        > We expect to start shipping units out to our distributors the last
        > week of March.
        >
        > How long it takes to make it through the supply chain and into dealers
        > hands is unknown...but usually just a couple of days.
        >
        > All distributors will get the product at about the same time (we'll
        > ship to all distributors simultaneously). I have no way of knowing
        > which dealer will be first to have inventory.
        >
        > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > "Dave" <dmccorm@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I would think the XT would be getting close to being released. Any
        > > word yet?

      • Frank Leidy
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 14, 2009
          I thought I was the only one who bought themselves something for
          birthdays/holidays. At least that way I know I'm getting someone something
          they want. :)

          Mine's on order from Communication Electronics.

          Frank