Re: Any news of release on the 396XT?

  • dxradio2003
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 14, 2009
      Uniden Paul says last week of March it will be sent to vendors and
      probably a couple of days beyond to start shipping.

      ---bob
    • Jason W. Watts
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 14, 2009
        Great! My 30th birthday will be at the end of March, so it'll be a perfect birthday gift for me to get myself! :-)

        Jason W. Watts
        Uniden Paul says last week of March it will be sent to vendors and
        probably a couple of days beyond to start shipping.

        ---bob

      • David McCormick
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 14, 2009
          Awesome news! Thanks everyone.
          I've got one on order from Hamstation now.

          randybcd396t wrote:

          > According to UPMan on the RR forum:
          >
          > We expect to start shipping units out to our distributors the last
          > week of March.
          >
          > How long it takes to make it through the supply chain and into dealers
          > hands is unknown...but usually just a couple of days.
          >
          > All distributors will get the product at about the same time (we'll
          > ship to all distributors simultaneously). I have no way of knowing
          > which dealer will be first to have inventory.
          >
          > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > "Dave" <dmccorm@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I would think the XT would be getting close to being released. Any
          > > word yet?

        • Frank Leidy
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 14, 2009
            I thought I was the only one who bought themselves something for
            birthdays/holidays. At least that way I know I'm getting someone something
            they want. :)

            Mine's on order from Communication Electronics.

            Frank