Re: backlight mode squelch

  • Elmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2010
      I was also very disappointed to see the light only flicker when the
      squelch opens.

      By the time you look toward the radio, the light is out rendering the
      feature nearly useless.

      Looks like something for the software update list.

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "bigfella237" <bigfella237@...> wrote:

      > I agree, it would be nice if the backlight stayed on until the squelch
      closed again.

      > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "g_hasley" g_hasley@ wrote:
      > >

      > > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Corey" <doctor_who45@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > So I set the backlight mode to squelch. I thought that this would
      mean that the backlight comes on when the squelch is open, and then
      would turn off when the squelch closes. It doesn't seem to work this way
      though. It only stays on for a view seconds and then turns off. Is there
      any way to have the backlight stay on until the squelch is closed?