Re: [BCD396XT] Re: locking out peprogramed areas

  • Richard A. Victor
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2010
      If you're not going to delete the preprogrammed systems for some
      reason, then you should just toggle them inactive using the quick
      keys. If you reset and reload the original systems you will still
      need to know how to toggle them on and off. You may as well learn to
      do that now since it's fundamental to operating the scanner. Unless
      you understand the quick keys, things will always be happening that
      are not under your control. Try the explanation that you'll find at

      http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Systems,_Sites_and_Groups

      It will also help you better understand programming as well. But
      then, I'm biased. I wrote most of it. :)

      Dick