Re: Considering a purchase of one of these...

  • Cliff B
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 11, 2010
      Thanks to all of you that replied here...I'll definitely start doing more research and reading. I'm already slightly familiar with RadioReference.com as that's where I access my online police traffic from. I appreciate all the help, and will hopefully back one day soon to ask for more input on my purchase!

      Thanks,
      Cliff