Re: [BCD396XT] Considering a purchase of one of these...

  • Paul Opitz
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 11, 2010
      $5 a year also gets you enhanced radar views (animate up to 40 radar snapshots instead of IIRC max 5), stored site preferences, and probably some more goodies I don't immediately recall.

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 11, 2010
        Thanks to all of you that replied here...I'll definitely start doing more research and reading. I'm already slightly familiar with RadioReference.com as that's where I access my online police traffic from. I appreciate all the help, and will hopefully back one day soon to ask for more input on my purchase!

        Thanks,
        Cliff