Re: Delay

  • hrsfoto
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 8, 2010
      Thank You the answer.

      My reason for asking is on the pro-97 I could put in freqs and then use the delay option (per frequency) to know whether I had heard that freq and then update the files at home later.

      So is there a way to tag/mark a single frequency fairly easy out in the field to be able to tell if I had or had not heard any freqs to upload to FreeScan at home later?