General Question

  • scannerguysf
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2010
      I have a BCD396XT and it is showing small c in the lower right coner of the display screen while scanning. Do you know what this means?
    • Russell BRYANT
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2010
        Sounds like Close Call is turned on by your description. Function + Hold
        will turn it off.

      • johnstark@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2010
          Close call is turned on

          John
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2010
            Basically, you press the function key on the top left-hand side and press the hold button to toggle the feature.

            Jason W. Watts
            WB0CID
            Cedar Rapids, Iowa
            Sent on the Sprint� Now Network from my BlackBerry�