General Question

  • scannerguysf
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2010
      I have a BCD396XT and it is showing small c in the lower right coner of the display screen while scanning. Do you know what this means?
    • Russell BRYANT
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2010
        Sounds like Close Call is turned on by your description. Function + Hold
        will turn it off.

        On 5 March 2010 08:33, scannerguysf <scannerguysf@...> wrote:

        > I have a BCD396XT and it is showing small c in the lower right coner of the
        > display screen while scanning. Do you know what this means?

      • Paul Opitz
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2010
          Are you talking about the Close Call icon?

          http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/ReadingTheDisplay

          ________________________________

        • johnstark@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2010
            Close call is turned on

            John
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 5, 2010
              Basically, you press the function key on the top left-hand side and press the hold button to toggle the feature.

              Jason W. Watts
              WB0CID
              Cedar Rapids, Iowa
              Sent on the Sprint� Now Network from my BlackBerry�