General Question

  • scannerguysf
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2010
      I have a BCD396XT and it is showing small c in the lower right coner of the display screen while scanning. Do you know what this means?
    • scannerguysf
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2010
        I have a BCD396XT and it is showing small c in the lower right coner of the display screen while scanning. Do you know what this means?
      • Russell BRYANT
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2010
          Sounds like Close Call is turned on by your description. Function + Hold
          will turn it off.

          On 5 March 2010 08:33, scannerguysf <scannerguysf@...> wrote:

          > I have a BCD396XT and it is showing small c in the lower right coner of the
          > display screen while scanning. Do you know what this means?

        • Paul Opitz
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2010
            Are you talking about the Close Call icon?

            http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/ReadingTheDisplay

            ________________________________

          • johnstark@earthlink.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 5, 2010
              Close call is turned on

              John
              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 5, 2010
                Basically, you press the function key on the top left-hand side and press the hold button to toggle the feature.

                Jason W. Watts
                WB0CID
                Cedar Rapids, Iowa
                Sent on the Sprint� Now Network from my BlackBerry�