search and store

  • w02r
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
      Can someone walk me through this? I can't seem t grasp it...I want to search and store any talk groups within the local P25 system.I keep getting hung up.. thanks
    • Paul O
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
        First, set the max channels to be stored:
        MENU --> Srch/CloCall Opt --> Max Auto Store
        Set that to 200.

        Next, select the system / site to use for auto store and let it run:
        MENU --> Search for ... --> Search and Store --> Select System --> Select Site

        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "w02r" <w02r@...> wrote:

        > Can someone walk me through this? I can't seem t grasp it...I want to search and store any talk groups within the local P25 system.I keep getting hung up.. thanks

      • Bill Richardson
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
          Thank You paul .That was helpful !!