Re: External Speaker

  • Lou
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1 8:06 AM
      Based on your previous post and this one and without any further information, I would hazard a guess that your 396T is broken.

      Mine certainly requires an amplified speaker. <grin>

      Lou

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Ted Cappetti" <TCappetti@...> wrote:

      > Well, I have both the T and XT and the T is way louder with an ext. speaker.
      > Sent via Ted's Blackberry

    • dataman60435
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1 12:26 PM
        My 396t was also loud with a "external speaker" that was not amplified, the 396XT is poor with a "external speaker", its better in the car with a "earplug speaker....
      • Michael Bennett
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 1 4:22 PM
          I think this issue came up last year and it was determined that UNIDEN had reconfigured or reduced the audio output on the XT from what it had been on the previous model.