Control Channel Only (CCO) Scanning

  • Tim Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2010
      If I program all frequencies for a site, and lock out all but the control channels and their alternates, will CCO still work?

    • johnstark@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2010
        Yes as long as the control channels are not locked
        John
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2010
          You don't need to program all the freqs.
          ONLY the control channel freqs are needed.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 28, 2010
            He knows that
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 28, 2010
              Only if you enable Control Channel Only, and there is no need to keep
              the non-control channels - you can just delete them, but be sure to keep
              any that are control channels for that site (PRI and ALT).

              Joe M.