Re: [BCD396XT] Re: WTB: BCD396T

  • Frank Leidy
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 8, 2009
      Rick,

      Looks like you are right. CompuScan CP2100.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MU_76ARt1g

      http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3A*&q=compuscan+police+radio

      Frank

      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 8, 2009
        I outlined the basic idea for Uniden, then for GRE...both while I was at RS. However, nothing really got done until I came over to Uniden.  I made the skeleton, but a bunch of really smart engineers actually put the flesh and muscles on and made it work.