Re: [BCD396XT] Lockouts not transferring to/from radio

  • JETorres
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14 4:06 PM
      Yes, the "labeled" ones are the ones saved/stored to a group and with alpha tags.

      The TGs that are not transferring are ones in their "generic" or default state so to speak. They are not stored or saved anywhere. I do the permanent L/O on them since I'm not interested in them and that way I won't run up the limit for the saved and alpha tagged TGs for that system.

      Hopefully I'm explaining it correctly.

      BTW and just in case you missed it, Assaf responded about this: "In FreeSCAN, if they are not saved to a group, they won't get downloaded. But the next version will fix this."