Uniden 898 Manual

  • dataman60435
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2009
      I hope you did not write the Uniden898 manual (no malace intended), i
      luv my 898 , good thing i had a 895 and 245 so my 898 was no problem
      programming...I found out how to program the CChannel Only from Bob
      Grove site, thats pretty bad....PS: We are very lucky to have you
      around on these boards!!...In the old days on my Regency -Bearcat wood-
      grain scanner it had a "tone-bypass which by passed any high pitched
      voice also, i sent it to a tech in the lab in Indiana and he removed
      the by-pass circut, and sent it back...Good man like you....