bcd396xt

  • Bill Richardson
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 9, 2010
      I just received a 396xt. Can I program this free online any where??Without punching in all the numbers. Maybe just click and Drag. Any recomendations? anything free? or should I pay? Easy would be nice.I'm new to this.. Thanks

    • Stephan van Beerschoten
      Message 38 of 38 , Dec 2, 2014

        Factory reset:

        1. Turn off your scanner

        2. Hold down the following keys at the same time.

        2, 9, and hold

        3. While holding down those three buttons, power the unit on

        On Dec 2, 2014 5:28 PM, "skadoo69@... [BCD396XT]" <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        396xt worked great...after updating....lost all channels with the exception of the wx channels..they work great.

        I need a way to reload scanner back to it's original programming from the factory.

        thank you for your time pc