bcd396xt

  • Bill Richardson
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 9, 2010
      I just received a 396xt. Can I program this free online any where??Without punching in all the numbers. Maybe just click and Drag. Any recomendations? anything free? or should I pay? Easy would be nice.I'm new to this.. Thanks

    • red2965 .
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 17 8:31 PM
        WRONG RADIO.  There is not slot for a memory card on the BCD396XT.

        On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 1:23 PM, skadoo69@... [BCD396XT] <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        what memory card....can you find a hole for one in the 396xt?

        --
        Mark ~