BCD396XT for sale

  • neilbellgroups
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2010
      I have a like new 396XT for sale. Since I bought my 996XT for mobile/desk use I am no longer using the 396XT.

      It works perfectly, has the original computer adapter, etc. I will sell for any offer over $400 and I will pay shipping by priority mail. I prefer to avoid using e-bay to sell the scanner but you can check my feedback there - 100% positive - my user name is "neilbell"

      I accept paypal or US Postal money order or personal check (10 days to clear). Also available for personal pickup in the SF bay area.

      Sale includes the original box, manual (on CD) etc.Please e-mail me off this list rather than clutter up the list. My e-mail address is:

      Neil Bell
    • megabytesnj2003
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2014
        Hello group,

        I have a 396XT in mint condition for sale. I will include the leather case, the Butel PRO software / product key, the USB cable to connect to computer, a better antenna then the standard that came with the radio and more...I will also program it for you if necessary. I am asking $375.00 or best offer. You can contact me off list if you wish at:
        609-879-4044 and / or
        seanwfitz@...
        sales@...