UASD

  • Gerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 9:40 AM
      >You can say that about *any* SW package you don't know.

      UASD's forte is that it simply works. There are fewer bugs in it than in

      any other SW package.

      Granted, the support is slow, and there are few bells and whistles, but

      I think it was never intended as anything more than a basic programming

      utility at which it does an outstanding job.  --- Joe M.<

      > >As for UASD... dear God, why???? As others said, it's a terrible
      program.<<

      I meant that in the sense that there are constant comments that Uniden is somehow "screwing" their customers by not updating UASD for the XT... and all the while, far superior programs are already available.
      As for "outstanding".... well, beauty IS in the eye of the beholder.  :)