Re: Group retrieval

  • k6ccchome
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2010
      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <tim@...> wrote:

      > If you have a system containing groups and you select Func then the group number it selects or deselects that group, can someone tell me if i deselect all my groups in the system how i select them again, my radio tell's me there's "Nothing to Scan" and i can't get my groups back which means I cannot use that system again until i use some software to select the groups again.
      > Please help, lonely UK user

      There have been several answers to this I see, but what I did was to program a group that does not have a group Quick Key, with one channel that will never receive anything in each system. That one channel does not get turned off with Group Quick Keys so the system always has SOMETHING to scan. I call the group "Keep Alive" and the channel I use is a UHF TV channel with a DPL set (that of course will not decode on a digital TV signal).

      Jim Walls