Where's the Software

  • RJH
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
      Hi,

      Sorry to be grump, but I don't think anyone deserves Kudos, certainly not
      Uniden. Where's the USAD Software Paul? If you're not going to make it
      available, let is know. I think it's sleazy they couldn't bring the software
      out at the same time as the Scanner. Uniden's a big company, they should
      have had the software out months ago.

      Ray

      _____

    • Eric
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
        RJH wrote:

        > Sorry to be grump, but I don't think anyone deserves Kudos, certainly not
        > Uniden. Where's the USAD Software Paul? If you're not going to make it
        > available, let is know. I think it's sleazy they couldn't bring the software
        > out at the same time as the Scanner. Uniden's a big company, they should
        > have had the software out months ago.

        Hasn't this been discussed to death?
      • Brian
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
          I personally don't think it is sleazy....Paul does what he can for us...AND....he has a family to feed: He isn't Uniden all by himself. He has a chain of command like we all do. I know he tries and often cannot be too revealing. It is his job, afterall.Candy bars are smaller, hamburgers and their buns are shrinking everywhere, cereal boxes are smaller.....and all the prices go up and then "Guess what?..We are gonna give it to you for $1!!!!....those are legit gripes. I think Uniden provided us with a fantastic unit. I can't recall what was said about development of software but, if it is in development, I am curious about that. The old 396T software was great! I do look forward to the XT version....if it is forthcoming.