Re: [BCD396XT] Locked in "Close Call Hits" mode

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      Sounds like you've locked/disabled everything else.

      Try enabling some SQKs and/or GQKs (System or Group Quick Keys)
      or
      Unlock some Systems/Groups/Channels.

      I assume you've tried resetting the power which would clear any
      temporary lockouts. But then, your Close Call Hits mode should be clear
      if you've cycled the power.

      Joe M.

      VE3EUK wrote:
      > Ok, once again I humbly ask for help.
      >
      > My BCD396XT scanner has mysteriously locked in the "Close Call Hits" mode and I can't seem to figure out how to get out of it.
      >
      > Any Help?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Ralph, VE3EUK
    • Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 21:29:46 -0000, "VE3EUK" <Ralph@...>
        wrote:

        > Ok, once again I humbly ask for help.
        >
        > My BCD396XT scanner has mysteriously locked in the "Close Call Hits" mode and I can't seem to figure out how to get out of it.
        >
        > Any Help?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Ralph, VE3EUK

        Press the SCAN button.