Locked in "Close Call Hits" mode

  • VE3EUK
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      Ok, once again I humbly ask for help.

      My BCD396XT scanner has mysteriously locked in the "Close Call Hits" mode and I can't seem to figure out how to get out of it.

      Any Help?

      Thanks,

      Ralph, VE3EUK
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        Sounds like you've locked/disabled everything else.

        Try enabling some SQKs and/or GQKs (System or Group Quick Keys)
        or
        Unlock some Systems/Groups/Channels.

        I assume you've tried resetting the power which would clear any
        temporary lockouts. But then, your Close Call Hits mode should be clear
        if you've cycled the power.

        Joe M.

        VE3EUK wrote:
        > Ok, once again I humbly ask for help.
        >
        > My BCD396XT scanner has mysteriously locked in the "Close Call Hits" mode and I can't seem to figure out how to get out of it.
        >
        > Any Help?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Ralph, VE3EUK
      • Keith
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
          On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 21:29:46 -0000, "VE3EUK" <Ralph@...>
          wrote:

          > Ok, once again I humbly ask for help.
          >
          > My BCD396XT scanner has mysteriously locked in the "Close Call Hits" mode and I can't seem to figure out how to get out of it.
          >
          > Any Help?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Ralph, VE3EUK

          Press the SCAN button.