Re: CSV File [BCT15X] [BCD396XT][BC346XT][BCD396T]

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:40:09 -0000, "wisconsinrailfan"
      <wisconsinrailfan@...> wrote:

      > Good Day All,
      >
      > How do I import a .CSV File to the BCT15x? I have freescan and proscan loaded.
      >

      > Thanks in advance,
      >
      > Steven

      CSV means comma separated values:

      Polk County PD & FD Frequencies,
      154.235,Fire Dispatch
      154.235,Fire
      154.280,Fire
      153.830,Fire

      In Free scan open a system and select the group or frequency list you want
      to import into.

      Copy the CSV values from a text editor like Notepad, Notepad++ or Textpad
      to the windows clipboard. Select the text and press control-c keys.

      In Freescan press the EZ-Grab Button
      In the Delimiter frame select Comma radio button

      In the This Should be treated as: field
      set the type of fields in this case field 1 is frequency and field 2 is
      the Name.

      Press the Copy from Clipboard button.

      You can delete lines in the table list you don't want using the delete
      button.

      When the list is as you like it press the import into Freescan button then
      press close.