Re: Attenuator

  • shelleysh1@att.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 21, 2010
      I don't have to use the attenuator at home, on my outside antenna, either. But there are times when I probably could be using it mobile. There are two places in St. Louis County where I'm running into some heavy RF, but both the areas are small in diameter and thus haven't presented any significant problems for me. But I haven't had any problems at all with the outside antenna (an Austin Ferret), nor have either of two locations where I have installed the same antenna. One is using a 396XT and the other usually a 996XT, but occasionally will use a 396XT.

      Shelley