Signing Off

  • Thomas A. Frank
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 7, 2010
      Hello All;

      I would like to thank you all for the outstanding advice,
      information, and assistance that has been provided here.

      I've taken Glenn up on his offer, and gone over to the 'dark side';
      yup, I traded him my XT for his GRE.

      I couldn't be happier. While there are a few nifty features I may
      (or may not) miss from the XT, the user interface on the GRE is so
      much easier for me to use, and the digital audio decoding so much
      clearer on the system I monitor, that I am again enjoying scanning.
      Which I had not been with the XT. And there are some nifty features
      on the GRE that the XT lacks...

      Horses for courses, as they say.

      So I'm back to having but one remaining Uniden product, my BC-101
      (original owner, from new, yeah, I've been doing this a long time)...

      73 y'all!

      Tom Frank, KA2CDK