CTSS/DCS Display

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
      I am manually programming my 396XT for now. I want the display to show the CTSS or DCS tone on my conventional freqs. I don't want to actually program them in. Just need to be shown on the display. Where on the menu do I enable this feature? Thanks for your assistance.
    • Paul Opitz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
        Set the channel as "ANALOG" and you'll get the option for CTCSS/DCS Search.