Re: [BCD396XT] Current Firmware

  • Paul Opitz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
      http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BCD396XTFirmwareUpdate

      MENU --> SETTINGS --> Scanner Info

      No keys are currently required nor issued for the BCD396XT.

      I am trying to figure out what is the current FW version and how to upgrade. I have registered my radio with Uniden but I don't see updates on "myUniden" webpage. I am also unable to get a key for my bcd396xt.

    • David McCormick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
        The information is in the Twiki: