Current Firmware

  • focaton2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
      I am trying to figure out what is the current FW version and how to upgrade. I have registered my radio with Uniden but I don't see updates on "myUniden" webpage. I am also unable to get a key for my bcd396xt.
    • Paul Opitz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
        http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BCD396XTFirmwareUpdate

        MENU --> SETTINGS --> Scanner Info

        No keys are currently required nor issued for the BCD396XT.

        I am trying to figure out what is the current FW version and how to upgrade. I have registered my radio with Uniden but I don't see updates on "myUniden" webpage. I am also unable to get a key for my bcd396xt.

      • David McCormick
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
          The information is in the Twiki: