Re: [BCD396XT] Fire tone out search

  • pitboss1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2010
      I will thank you for your help... Tony

      From: K8DNE <wh.reynolds@...>
      Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 21:08:06
      To: <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Fire tone out search

      Read all of the information that Paul has provided. Then enter your
      search frequencies and "0" in both tone boxes. The radio will show the
      tones received. However, they may not be exact. Merely compare the
      tones that the radio lists to the closest tone on the charts listed
      below and enter the known tone. Label as needed.

      Motorola Quick Call 2 protocol:

      <http://www.genave.com/mot_quick_call_2.htm>

      <http://www.qsl.net/k3fss/tones.html>

      In addition to Paul's information, if you please.

      --
      Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

      W H Reynolds, K8DNE
      Rowlett, TX RACES Radio Officer